Skip to main content

Been a few days

Can you believe there is a time where I actually do not have anything to say. For those of you who know me personnally you are probably in shock right now. (haha)
I want to take the time to Congratulate my friend Cindy on her pregnancy. May the Lord protect you and that growing little one inside you. Cindy(who is she), well she is a very special person in my life that was an instrument of God in the birth of our Noah. Ah- I have all your little minds going-how? I know all of you do not know this, but about 2 years now(wow time flies) I had a reversal surgery done, by a wonderful doctor(Dr. Streeter), not only did Cindy open her home up to us so we had some place to stay during my surgery, but she was also the head of the ministry at the time that helped me pay for the surgery. (see there are places out there that perform Miracles for the Glory of God) So you see why she was an instrument of God?! I am so excited for her now, because God has decided to give her another towards His Kingdom!(baby number 10 but the 9th child) Cindy is no longer the head of that ministry.(VERY LONG-heartwrenching story) But she still quietly serves by opening her home to those who are getting surgeries in her area.
From that birthed the Ministry: The Lord's Heritage-(www.thelordsheritage.com) created by the Bucklin's and the Sellers' but for the past 2 years, run solely by the Bucklin's. The Sellers' are now returning to assist in the running of the ministry and would covet your prayers for wisdom, and For God to be glorified in all we do! Let our words be bridled by the Holy Spirit.
Amen!

Comments

  1. Praise God!
    Congratulations Cindy!
    I love babies! I pray that the abundantly bless her for carrying out the Lord's will.

    I hope everything is going well for you. It's fun in community life; we have to be ready for almost anything...
    I've tried logging on line but, I couldn't get on. Who knows why!
    I'll try again later....

    Love,
    Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,
    I can't view your photos, it always says it is out of order. Is is because you are posting photos?

    celina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "