Skip to main content

Getting to know you Survey

Curious on what your answers would be!!!

1. What is your occupation? most important job in the world- A wife and mom
2. What color are your socks? grey-still in my pajama socks
3. What are you listening to right now? no music-listening to Maria talking to her baby brother
4. What was the last thing that you ate? 1/2 a poptart
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue-I guess
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? um-my husband yesterday
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes - very much-she is my favorite sister in law :-)
9. How old are you today? 36
10. Favorite drink? sweet tea
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? SOCCER
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Never-really!
13. Pets? a rat-Jabbers, a ferret-Rose, a puppy-Beula, and a cat-Gabriel
14. Favorite food? Seafood
15. What was the last movie you watched? Poisedon
16. Favorite day of the year? My anniversary- It amazes me every year that we celebrate, that our love has survived!
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry- and I want to throw things but I don't
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? do not remember
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Kisses-from my husbands, hugs from loved ones and friends
21. Cherries or Blueberry? Blueberry
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes
23. Who is most likely to respond? not sure
24. Who is least likely to respond? my mother
25. Living arrangements? 3 bedroom house, with my husband and 6 children)
26. When was the last time you cried? today
27. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this
to? My mother- and Joy second
29. What did you do last night? Watched TV-Frazier and rested
30. Favorite smells? good food
31. What inspires you? My husband when he is closed to God
32. What are you afraid of? that I will lose Sam and be alone
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
34. Favorite dog breed? Great Dane
35. How many years at your current job? I played a mom to my brother and sister and now to my children so a very long time
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday-me too!
37. How many states have you lived in? 6 states-Ohio,PA,Texas,Georgia,Virginia,Missouri
38. Favorite holiday? It’s a toss up - Easter-I love the reminder that Our Lord has Risen!!!
39. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? No
40. Who's your favorite NFL team? Houston Texans-love the uniforms!
41. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degree weather and sandy beaches with a cool breeze!

Comments

  1. Well,
    I can't see the questions from here, but from what I remember:
    1. I talked to my friend Lupita on the phone on Sunday.

    2.I'd be a black crayon- I love black.

    3. My favorite smells are at: Hamburger King, In Edinburg Texas.

    4.My best friend- My mom.

    5. Last ate- Filipino version of a Taco. It was pretty good.

    Sorry, that's all I could remember.
    I have to go, class is about to begin.

    Love,
    Celina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha