Skip to main content

I am back

Ok- I did what I said and created the site on a Christian blogging site. To come and find out that they allow atheists and other cultish groups on the site. I do not blog to argue with people. I blog to share my thoughts and keep in touch my friends. (as few as they are) So until I find a site that is truly Christian(do not ask me what that is- not sure) Just more pure then I will stay here. At least on here we do not have the YUCKY advertising!

What has been new in our house? Well we are going through a re- purification processing. Shedding the things that are not Godly, and bringing in things that are holy. That is not an easy task. Everything- books, movies, music has to be graded on a level from God and the problem comes in is We are sinners, humans whose eyes do not work very well. Thank the Lord he sent His son for me, because I know I could not do it on my own.

The children are busy-finishing the school year, soccer, and things around the house. The weather has been beautiful not to warm, not to cold. So they all try to spend as much time outside as possible.
Well I need to start my day:
May the Lord bless you and guide you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha