Skip to main content

Its been almost a month

I can not get over that so much time has past since the last time I have been on here. This month has seen to FLY. Noah will turn 6 months on Sunday May 13th- Mother's day. By the way happy Mother's day to all you mom's out there. We have been busy with soccer, of course, and last week we took a break from soccer and spent the week going to the Basic Life Seminar every evening, all day friday and Saturday. WE are really looking forward to the Advance Seminar that will be coming in June. The basic just reaffirmed some convictions that we had before and let go, and purified us again. Now I am waiting for the Holy Spirit to do a might work in us.

Dad(Sam) did a challenge for us that ends May 31- we are to memorize the whole book of Jude. Was hoping that all of you in cyberworld would help me to be accountable to that memorization.
so far I have
Jude,a servant of Jesus Christ, brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the father, and preserved in Jesus Christ and called.
Mercy unto you,peace and love be multiplied.
Beloved when I gave all diligence,to write unto you of the common salvation.... I can only get a half a verse at a time. I am not as young as I use to be. Boy I remember a time when I heard a song once and the next time could sing the whole song.(not any more!!)

I have been really on the flickr site(photo site) more than anything. I have created a group on there
www.flickr.com/group/sstr - it is called Stop and Smell the Roses- basically it is group where we put challenges up and you try to take a photo to meet the challenge. Alex loves it. He really gets into it. There is a challenge he recently posted that is Hilarious!- you have to see if for yourself.

Well that is us and what is going on here... May our Lord guide you, protect you, and give you wisdom-In Jesus Name
Angie

Comments

  1. Well, Glad to see you back!
    Was wonderful talking to you the other day. Won't be the last!
    We will have to set another date....
    love ya!
    Bless you!
    Celina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha