Skip to main content

As we begin to adjust....

Week Three- wow- three weeks have gone by since our arrival here in Texas- time does keep going reguardless of your like or dislike of being some place. Sometimes I do wish I could freeze time for a while so I can linger in my feels, thoughts and life.

This week we schooled as usual, we had some late days do to the fact that if you do anything here, it is almost an all day task. Something I was so willing to forget about Texas. Everything is far, at least a 30 minute drive to anything you want to do. Walmart,Library,anything...

We found a very small, but wonderful homeschooling, support group to be involved with. It is lead by this wonderful Lady, named Bambi. She is the one who invited me to the women's bible Study. (which I love and look forward to each week!) It is just a group that gathers together for field trips, and gym days. Which is perfect for me. I do not want and over involved group!!

As I go through my bible study- this week we are working on Psalm 123(if you want to go with through it with me) It was such a reminder for me of where my eyes need to be. Towards the King of HIM. I long to gaze up and see His face and put my hand in HIS! At this time I need him to guide me, to hold my hand, to reassure me that all is well, and will be well! I love you Lord-
I lift my eyes unto the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of Heave and EARTH!!

Has HE helped you, guided you, lifted you up lately? If so I would be so encouraged to hear!

Comments

  1. Set your eyes on the prize, and all else will fall gently in line. I hope you feel encouraged as each day continues as you start a new chapter of life in Texas. Remember, God provides ALL that we need, seek his will always and you will find the peace you need. He doesn't give you anything you can't handle. As you know! :) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand what you have felt in the past couple of weeks. Yours being in a place you don't want to be and mine being in a situation I don't want to be. I'm going through a drought right now. Longing for the Lord, with no time to seek Him. I feel like I am drowning and at any moment the water will overtake me. I long for just moments when things are slow and calm and I too can just rest in His word/presence. It feels so long since I have felt Him near me. How long O Lord? How long? How Long will I cry out to You and not hear Your answer or feel Your presence?
    Thanks for your encouragment and walk, it helps to know I am not alone, and we can gently lift one another up. God Bless
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "