Skip to main content

February 1....

Well it is official- we have been in the state of Texas for a month... wow a month time sure does fly. You blink, good or bad, life continues to flow by.

February- the month of romance and love... haha- for a married woman- I say what is that. No just kidding. Samuel has never gotten into bringing flowers on any occassions, he does it when he feels like it not on times like Valentines or any other sweet heart day. This month my neice turns 10 years old.. awe to be young again. I remember thinking I would never be grow up. Now that I am grown I think geez to have the lack of worries in my life that children have. I would never want to be a child again though because growing up hurts(haha- can anyone relate?)

This week in my bible study we started reading Psalm 124- a great reminder that the Lord is on my side. Through all the trials I have gone through, doubts, pains, and valleys THE LORD HAS BEEN ON MY SIDE. He has shown himself worthy to be Praised. He has never left me. I have failed him, I have sinned against HIM, and yet he says I will cast it all away! What a wonderful Father I have!
What about you? Do you know that Our Lord is on your side?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "