Skip to main content

back to reality

Well my sister left and now it is time to get back to "reality". Whatever that is. The lonely days way out here in no where land Texas, no friends, and definitely no family! Ask me if I am feeling sorry for myself- the answer is yes! It is always so hard to move- because you leave friends behind. This move though was my hardest ever because I was leaving my best friend behind-my sister. I love being with her! I do not have to pretend, be someone else, or just work at it, I can be me! 

 Though the longer I am here nothing changes about how I feel about being here in Texas- that is I do not want to be here. Everything is to far to get too. The people here are rude. The church is too far so we have no way of being involved and others being involved in our lives. Just a vicious cycle! 

Ok moving on- during the time that Missy was here I did alot of sewing for her- She wanted me to sew a skirt for Berty's recital, a body suite for the recital.I made Berty(the 5 year old) a dance bag. I sewed a modest bathing suite for Honor- that turned out great! And a special purse for my sister. Oh and I also crotched Berty a Ponchette- turned out adorable!
On the times we were not running around this is what I did! 
Here are some photos of my completed projects:









We did get to go to the beach one day- I loved Galveston- the water was so tremendously warm! it was great!!







Comments

  1. Angie,

    I am so sorry that you are so unhappy in Houston. I wish I had either a magic wand or pill you could wave or take, and everything would be okay. But sadly I don't. All I can do is pray and encourage you. And I feel like lately I have failed you in both. Please forgive that. You are such a wonder, kind and caring person. Please, please allow God to minister to this hurt, anger, and confusion. Keep your eyes and your heart on Him, and He will bring to you the joy of the Lord. I will be praying, if it's ok with you, that God will bring to you a female friend.

    I love you, that you so much for all your encouragement, you have touched me in ways you may never know.

    Sallye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m calling you tomorrow...or should I say tonight (your time)..get your coffee or tea ready.

    love,
    Celina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha