Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello

Siestas, Friends and family

My mom and sisters have left, and left me lonely and heart broken. It is so hard for me as I get older to be so far from my mom. The visit went fantastic. We all had a great time. Mom loved being here watching the children. She wanted lots of pictures, and so we took lots of pictures!!She took us to Sea World, Nasa, and a day on the beach. Now it is time to get back to reality.

Here is a Photo of the Suburban that was given to us:



This week I will be working on school, making sure things are closed from last year, and getting ready for the new school year. Please pray for me- I have been very disorganized the past year and some how lost a fire. It has nothing to do with my children, it is me. Pray the Lord will restore something in me, and give me a determined spirit to do what I need to do to prepare for our schooling year. Usually I will have started my year, but all the visitors I decided to wait! So now I have to get moving!!!

Where are you all?? How are things with you??

would love to hear from you!!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good visit! I love you new car!!! I bet you have lots of trunk space!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates