Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend-






Making the decision to not go to San Antonio was difficult. Friday was not good for me. I tried to keep my emotions in check, and my heart from breaking. It is all over now- now I can move on with life, refocus on where I am, and what I am to be doing.

Maria was just as disappointed in the fact we could not go to San Antonio, so instead Dad had me take her out for a late lunch/ early dinner. Then we went for a beauty lesson. She had her eyebrows done for the first time and was taught how to put makeup on. It was a few hours of just the two of us. To talk about girlie things,which does not happen in our male dominant home we have.






3 comments:

  1. I"m so glad for the both of you,it really is a special thing to have a daughter to do "girlie" things with. Bless you both, I"m glad you did it.

    love,

    Celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie,

    I'm glad you two had some girl time! I missed you in SA and I know you were very sad, but I also know that our God is in control and I'm sure there's another bigger yes waiting for God's timing!

    Blessings
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you had some girl time with Maria. sounds like you two had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates