Skip to main content

Tag your are it




Thank you Michelle V for tagging me- I was not sure what I was to do from there but I am following Sallye's example and going to do what she has done!

Answer these questions with one word answers
Where is your cellphone? Desk
Where is your signficant other? Work
Your hair color? Very Dark Brown
Your Mother? Saved
Your Father? working
Your Favorite Thing? PHOTOGRAPHY
Your dream/goal? to see my children Grow to be Warriors of God(sorry could not put that into one word)
The room you're in? School Rooom
Your hobby? Many
Your Fear? Children would turn from the Lord
Where do you want to be in 6 years? not here
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? Perfect
One of your wish items? apple computer
The last thing you did? sing Happy birthday to my son(sorry could not put that into one word either)
What are you wearing? PJs
Your TV? Off
Your Pet? Stinky Pug
Your Computer? on
Your Mood? Thankful
Missing Someone? Yes
Your Car? Surburban
Something you're not wearing but love to wear? Sweater
Favorite Store? NONE
Your Summer? Memorable
Love Someone? My beloved
Your Favorite Color? Blue
When was the last time you laughed?too early
When was the last time you cried? last night





Now to tag 7 other people. First is Angie B- I love her so very much- she is truly is a wonderful women!!
Annie- my friend- she is the sweetest women of God, and as so much wisdom to share.
Shonda- I know you are on break, but when you are back- Tag you are it!
Tasha- my best friend, and Kindred spirit!
Lisa- The Preacher's Wife- I could not forget you!
Amanda- Mom of 5 and lets not forget a preachers wife, but so down to earth and sweet
Celina- my BBF- my heart aches whenever I think of how far you are away- you are not just a phone call away but I know the Lord is using you in a might way!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha