Skip to main content

Worshipping Wednesday!

Praise you Jesus- I praise you my Lord, my Prince of Peace, Lord of Lord, Mighty One- My Solid Rock! I come to you in a spirit of Worship- and ask that these words- my words speak to all of those who read them. Amen

This has been a crazy week- we have visitors. My friend Celina and her youngest Joshua-are missionaries(MOR) from the Philippines are here with us for a few days. She has come to broken, and ill. She needs many prayers and needs restoration spiritually and mentally! Serving others not only is draining but has caused major difficulties in their family dynamics! I see Satan attacking all over them- it is sad because- she is so dear to me- her pain- causes my heart to break. Yet I know- that though they are fighting for what is Good, and pure, the Lord has not left them! He is there to strengthen them. They truly believe in the GREATEST Commandment- to go and make disciples of Nations- but with that commandment- there was NO promise that it would be easy. The evil one does not want disciples of all nations. He wants the family divided- because a divided family brings weakness and sin! May the Lord protect them, guide them, and give them strength in their darkness!


More about the visit- this has been a glorious time for us! She is absolutely my heart-she is the dearest woman I know- and I truly love her as if she was my sister! It has been such a joy for me to cater to her- and have her here with me to chat with, and fellowship! Though I know because of difficult circumstances- I truly believe we were brought together in a time when we both needed it! When she comes it is like a ray of sunshine!

The last few weeks have been difficult for me- maybe that is why I have not blogged much. I struggled with loneliness- as well as things- that I have blogged about before.I did not want to sound like a boring broken record and lose the 4 people that read my blog faithfully! The Lord is faithful to meet us when we are weakest!

Thank you for sharing this time with me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "