Skip to main content

Funny things Noah Does

If you know anything about the Sellers household- laughter lives here and abides close to each and every one of us!


My children love to watch the comedy episodes called “Bananas”,which are Christian comedians. One of the comedians- talks about his children and the little things that they do and say. Of course- my comedian want a be’s mimic him and what he says. One of the sayings that this comedian does is a phrase taught him by his 2 year old  and often times my 17 year old walks around saying it to his siblings whenever they ask things of him. This saying has been said so much around my home that even little ears have picked up.

One evening we were sitting in the living room it was time for family devotions, and dad was trying to get all the children to settle in and get prepared. Of course- whenever it is time to settle down, the baby-Noah, gets all wound up and ready to play. Dad tells baby Noah- come sit with me. Noah stands there for a second with this face on whether he was going to obey or not, so of course Dad repeats himself. Noah continues to look at Dad- still wondering whether he should listen when out comes the phrase he has heard his brothers use on each other. “I don’t wanna” with the same tone that his brothers use. I had to quickly hide my face as I burst into laughter while dad worked hard not to laugh,himself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "