Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bible Purse…

Often times I buy a bible cover for my bible- but when you have more than one that can bet a bit pricey- so I decided to see if there was a pattern online. There was not pattern but there was instructions, so by following those instructions- I made my first bible purse- and it actually has straps long enough that you can carry your bible like a purse.. It is cool.

IMG_0854  Notice how my model- Reia- can strap that bible right on her shoulder. IMG_0855     Aww a perfect fit!

IMG_0857

See how snug the bible is in the case?!!

GREAT- thanks Reia!

2 comments:

  1. how about a trade? a set of pearls from the oceans of the Philippines Islands for a bible cover!

    Hmmm....

    celina

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB!!!
    You know I want one, ok well at least the pattern or instructions ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates