Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday

Laughter Lives

This post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

 

In the Sellers’ home there are NEVER dull moments. There is always someone doing something crazy, or loud. Here is a video of my crazy nuts- having a race in their socks!

<br/><a href="http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=adba26b8-647a-41e8-a299-65b13a763bae" target="_new" title="Sock race">Video: Sock race</a>

2 comments:

  1. Very funny - you don't see older kids being silly (on video) very often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the boy would win with his bigger feet, but the girl surprized me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates