Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

My weekend…

My weekend was spent at home catching up on things that I am never able to do during the week. I baked bread Saturday, made knocks-blocks(which we call knock out blocks), and coconut cookies(healthy snack full of protein), and I re-covered  my rocking chair. I should have taken a before photo- but here is an after photo- IMG_0083

 

I love how it turned out.

Sunday- the men worked all day- so I spent the day listening to sermons and cutting out material for cloth napkins. They turned out great.

IMG_0082

so now we are not only have something pretty to put on the table but also eco-friendly! 

I had busy hands, what did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates