Skip to main content

Wow what a weekend-

ok Saints the weekend was full of encouragement and love of the brethren. We went to the homeschooling conference. I wasn’t really wanting to go because when I looked at the workshops offered not one said- I have to go to that- but I am glad I went. I was able to partake in 3 Godly workshops. Two were run by Shelley Hendry- His Image Ministries, and the last was run by Mrs. Jenna Dee Martin at Biblical Discipleship. Both of these woman spoke one thing to my heart BOLDNESS.

What does it mean to be bold for the Lord and His righteousness?

Act 4:29
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,

These women where not threatened or even intimidated that at this homeschooling conference people just might not like what they had to say. If they were they did not show it, instead they stood straight, started and ended each session with prayer- and spoke a strong word about our husbands, our children and truly living the Word in our lives!!

 

Act 4:31
And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

When they prayed the walls of hell were shaking, and the presence of the Holy Ghost entered in, giving them boldness to speak the truth in love, and assurance that through HIS WORD, Prayer, and guidance by the Holy Spirit we can raise Godly children, and set a tone of reverence and righteousness in our homes!!

Lord this is my prayer:

1Jo 4:17
Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

 

Lord give me boldness in this day of judgment. Give me your Words, and your ways to portray in my life. Let others see Christ with in me. Help me to love my enemies, and pray for those who persecute me and use me. Help me to surrender all things to you!

In Jesus Name!

Amen

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "