Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

1000 gifts the beginning…

holy experience

2 Samuel 22:50

Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O L_RD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.

1. For my Messiah- for His willingness to take on my burdens and sin so that I may be able to enter in the presence of the L_rd- to give praise, ask forgiveness, and bring my supplications to Him.

 

2. For my Beloved, Godly, Compassionate, loving husband

DSCF0230

 

3. For my Warriors for Christ in Training-

4. For the provisions in my life, that God provides through His hand and my hard working husband.

5. For the ability and freedom to grow our own food IMG_7406

 

6. For a place to lay my head to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates