Skip to main content

Getting to know you with 10 things

I thought it would be fun to get to know each other a little better. You can copy and paste the questions and just delete my answers.
1. *What is your name? Angie

2. *Are you married? single? How Long? Happily Married for 17 years to my Beloved Knight-Samuel.
3. *Do you have any kids? Grand kids? What are their names and ages?

Maria's Pictures
Paul- 18 years Old

Alexander – 17 years old

Sammy- 16 years old

Maria- 13 years old

Joseph- 12 years Old.

Noah- 2 years old

No grandchildren.
.
4. Two parts to this question= *How long have you been blogging?  Since January of 2007

*What is one of your favorite Blogs? One of my favorites.. ugh that is hard to pinpoint just one… so I am going to plead the 5th Amendment on this one.(haha- hey I do not want to incriminate myself)


5. Do you have any pets? Yes we have a dog

DSCF0744

6. Do you prefer living in the country or city? the country- our dream is own and run a farm

7. Do you like hot or cold weather? Cold Weather- when it is cold you can do alot to get warm, when it is hot there is little you can do to cool off.


8. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time? reading the Word,Spend time reading and writing blogs, , and spending time with my beloved.

IMG_7433 My beloved


9. What is your favorite TV show or shows? WE do not have access to television- no cable or direct tv or Antenna-so I really do not have a favorite tv show.

10. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation?

I love the beach, but most of all my favorite vacation spot is anywhere my family is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha