Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fillin #139

image

And...here we go!


1. He was a ____corpsman in the Navy when I met him_.


2. ______The cooler weather and fall leaves_____ is what I look forward to most this time of year.


3. My best friend _____is my beloved husband, who is willing to put up with every mood I have______.


4. ___I can be really grouchy________ to be honest with you.


5. Appearances can be __deceiving_________.


6. The last person I gave a hug to was _____my beloved-husband(my favorite person to hug)______.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time of fellowship with Pastor Victor and his family_____, tomorrow my plans include ___clean the house and grading__ and Sunday, I want to _praise our Lord Jesus____!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates