Skip to main content

Tell me about it Thursday-late

image

 

I've been experiencing some serious technical difficulties. I have my computer completely back to normal now- I am sorry that I am late posting this- but I had to do it. It is one of my favorites to do during the week. So here I go:

 

"Share something (anything) about your family"

IMG_0311

My family- I truly am a blessed woman. My family loves the Lord with all of their hearts. They are a warm, inviting crew.  They attract people like flies to honey. People love to be around them because of their fun-loving ways.  Together each of them bring a special and important gift to us all. Paul is the friendly one, the one that gets people talking. Alexander is our comedian, though quiet, when warmed up- he will have you busting a gut. Samuel is our sweet, tender young-man who feels the pain of others and as he grows becomes more and more compassionate and closer to the heart of Christ. Maria is our hard one- who keeps all of us on that narrow path. She loves her brothers and tries to guide them,even the older ones. Joseph is our second to the youngest, and was the youngest for a long time. Though he is young in age, he thinks he can keep up with the big boys. His understanding of scripture is beyond my years.  and Little Noah is the comforter of us all- he is the living example of true miracles that can only come from our Savior Jesus Christ.  Last but not least is my beloved- the back bone of this family. The leader that is so pleasant to follow. The blessing that washes us all in the word and protects his family from wondering in the wrong direction.

You are truly missing out if you do not take the time to fellowship with this crew!!

 

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "