Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Your Wish is my command

Someone has requested my banana Bread recipe….Yummy-

image

Ingredients:

1 cup brown sugar,packed

1/2 cup butter

2 eggs

1 and 1/2 cup mashed bananas( 3 to 4)

2 cup all purpose flour

3 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts(optional)

 

Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Sir in bananas. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into creamed mixture. Mix nuts, if desired. Spoon into greased 9 x 5  loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean

cool on rack- Makes 1 load.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates