Skip to main content

By God’s grace and Provisions…

well things here in the Sellers home has been challenging. Every one of my family members caught the flu, except Noah and I. Needless to say, I was busy taking care of everyone, and bleaching everything to kill the germs. IMG_9000

 

The 2 weeks before we were busy with things at the church, and very late nights, which is most likely why everyone got sick, but we had fun NONE the less.

 

 

On the 20th of September-

We celebrated my daughter 14th birthday:

IMG_0423 IMG_0421

On Monday the 21st we picked pears…

IMG_0438

On the 24th we celebrate Joseph’s 13th Birthday

IMG_0521

 

On Saturday the 26th we had a youth day at our church- we do not have a youth group- but we do youth days where our pastor will preach directly to the youth(with parents present at all times) then we have lunch and do some kind of activity with parents involved!

IMG_8843

IMG_8844

IMG_8909

 

On Monday- we had a pear pealing party from all the pears the boys picked the previous week..

 

we peeled and cored over 60 gallons of pears and canned them

IMG_8954

IMG_8962

IMG_8971

IMG_8972 

 

so as you can see I have been very busy.. since everyone was sick by Sept 29th and this is what I did to fill my time while  the others were sleeping

IMG_8998

A cover for my sewing machine!

 

Here is Noah Oct 2nd- He woke saying “Jesus took care of me last night”( was not feeling to great he kept vomiting) so he is calling Bubba-my son whom you see sitting on the couch in the background to tell him.

IMG_0565

 

I will leave you with a verse- Proverbs 19:18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha