Skip to main content

Kreativ Blogger award

 

kreative-blogger

 

 

So here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

 

 

Thank you Karen @ Having Faith for Nominating me for this award.You are such an inspiration and encouragement to me!

Ok 7 things about me:

1. My favorite color is blue

2. my favorite season is the fall(not just because my birthday is in Nov) but because of the array of colors

3. I want to learn to play the piano really bad

4.I love the elderly people, they have so much wisdom to share.

5. My favorite day of the week is Saturday because my beloved is normally home(unless he is refereeing)

6.I dislike doing laundry- I would rather scrub floors, and bathrooms than do laundry!(praise the Lord my children are older and they all do their own clothes)

7. My favorite bible person is Ruth. The heart she had for her mother in law is the same heart I have. Unfortunately mine is not as receptive as her mother in law was.

Ok now I have to nominate 7 Kreativ Blogs

1. Traci @Beneath my Heart – this woman is absolutely amazing. She does everything remodeling furniture, making things with her hands, and her heart for the LORD is so very touching and encouraging. She comes from strong women who love the Lord, and serve HIM by keeping their homes in an array of beauty.

2.Mandy @ Mandy Mom is an incredible woman. Her heart for the Lord, and the love for her family shines through the words she types. Her heartaches, and joys are shared for all to see.

3. Monica @ Pixel Perfect is a kindred spirit in so many ways. Her love for photography is definitely one of them. The other is her heart and love for people! Next is that she is also a daughter of the King of Kings-Jesus that is unbreakable bond!

4. Mom2six @Treasures of Darkness – A simple mom just like me sharing the love of her family, and the love she has for our Lord Jesus Christ- through her life.

5. Tony @ Well Watered Woman- Her words are so profound as she shares her insights and reveals when The Lord Jesus speaks to her. A blog worth READING!!

6. Sandra @ Love Abounds At Home- A keeper of the Home is truly who she is. She is an inspiration on How to love your husband! She is an encourager and has tons of wisdom to share!

7.Deidra @ Jumping Tandem- is a new bloggy friend.. She is a pastors wife, and truly a keeper at home. Her heart for her family and her love for the Lord- shines through in her words!!

Ladies thank you all for being such an inspiration to my heart and soul!!

Angie

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "