Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday…

 

 

My Little Life

 

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Growing old without money.. with money comes great responsibility.. I came into this world, and the only heritage I want to leave, is to instill the Love of Christ in my children- that to me is worth any money in the world.


2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

My boys/ youngmen do


3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

Yes and the one I keep having is NOT FUNNY or fun! I don’t like it and pray at night that I won’t have it that night.

 


4. Can you play a musical instrument?

No I can’t I wish I could.


5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

If I owned my own store.. I would sell used homeschooling books at a reasonable one income price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates