Skip to main content

another month…

Another month has come and gone.. and I am typing this truly broken inside… why because it is another reminder that I will not be holding a little one in my arms any time soon.  The reality of that hits me about the same time every month- most months, I handle it with grace, just placing my hope on next month, but not today.

I have come to this realization- that we humans fool ourselves in believing we can make things happen and truly God is in control. I was fooling myself in thinking that if I kept track of everything, right times, dates, etc. I could make it happen. But I am the one wearing the Dunce hat now..

How prideful am I to think that I could “make” anything happen? Or that I have control over any area of my life including bringing a child into this world?

Am I any different from Eve- who thought if she ate of the tree that she would be Like/as God? No.. because I honestly thought that if I did certain things I would get pregnant.

I am exposing myself to all of you- and sharing with you the deepest darkest innermost gaping hole I have in my heart… I know Christ is the healer of all things. I know He gives and He takes away.. but alot of what is taken is based on our own decisions, right?

Am I reaping consequences from my decisions I made long ago? Am I “suffering” of the wrong that I did??

Maybe or maybe not. Maybe, it is another thing I must completely and utterly surrender to HIM.

So Lord I surrender all to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha