Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bible Challenge Answers

 

IMG_1264

 

 

Blessings

1. Who first delivered to the children of Israel the famous Benediction that begins “ The Lord bless you and Keep you…”?

 Aaron -Numbers 6:22-26

 

2. In the Beatitudes, the first blessed are the _______________?

 poor in spirit -Mathew 5:2-3

 

Books of the Old Testament

 

3. Which Old Testament book records Israelites census details?

Numbers – Numbers 1:1-46

4. In essence, Psalm 18 is found where else in the Old Testament?

2 Samuel 22

 

I pray you were blessed as you opened God’s Word for the answers.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie...you have won my scarf giveaway...would you like to email me so I can send it to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates