Skip to main content

Blog Parade-

 

 

Who doesn't love a parade.. the bands, the people waving, and the occasional candy throwing.. What about a parade from home.. not quite the same.. but still fun! Instead of music, you have your computer, and the people- well you don’t get to see them face to face, but it is fun to read about them. Abigail Grace is putting on the blog parade.. and I am one of your waving marchers!!

 

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Very early before the sun rises and the house is quiet


2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Potato chips-Grandma Utz or Martin Potato Chips which are not found in my part of the country


3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

For my beloved be granted the desire of his heart and that is to have a Working, and productive farm


4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

     My curly and sometimes uncontrollable hair.


5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

The Bible- and I would want to be Esther.. Ruth no no, Deborah… Definitely Deborah.


6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

To be artistic, and able to decorate my home beautifully

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

Greece or Italy!!


8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

Hymnal but with a modern twist Christian songs


9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

Furniture store


10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

Victorian times, when dresses were full, and lacy, and women looked elegant and men were “proper”


11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

Blue
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

By unanimous vote by my children it is DOC
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What's the last album you listened to?

Hymns By Michael Card


14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

Well according to my children I am too much of an open book to have anything surprising.. I am truly stumped on this one. I am a hermit.. I love to stay home. It is a chore to go any where. I love to be here with my children.. in my warm house, sewing, schooling, cooking cleaning. Who would have known??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha