Skip to main content

Glorifying Christ in all you do

Since I have arrived in Pa.. I have been working. It is the
first time in years that I have worked. Not because I had to, to
help pay a bill, or catch us up, but to bless another and meet the
need of another. I have been out of the work place for a while. Not
having to deal with people on this level. I can say it is not easy
to show the love of Christ to those who really just have NO CLUE.
Since arriving here these pressing thoughts have been in my mind-
Where is the work ethic? Where is loyalty to your job or your
co-workers? What happened to treating to others as you would want
to be treated? Where is the principle if you are asked to go one
mile go the extra mile? I was raised by Catholic Christians during
the school year and a Pentecostal Christian in the summer. Yes each
doctrine seems to be miles apart from each other never even
touching. Through both of these exposures I knew there is a God, a
creator of the Universe, One who directs our paths, and whom we
will answer to one day for ALL that we have said and done.(Matthew
12:36-37) The thought that I will give an account for every thing I
say and do kind of scares me. For those of you who know me knows I
have every reason to be scared. (haha) Working is no different,
what is your testimony to those around you? Are those around you
believers or lost souls? If they are lost souls, do you show them
the principles taught in the word? Do you turn the other cheek? Do
you go the extra mile? Do you treat others as you would want to be
treated? Or do you come in just like they do, complaining, and
wishing you were not there in the first place? Lord help me to be
an example to of all these things that are pressing on my heart.
Help me to be your living example... Angie

Comments

  1. Praying for God to give you much grace, Angie. Keep doing what is right and setting the example for others to follow. Do not be weary in your well doing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "