Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Graduation and pregnancy....

It's unbelievable that time has gone by that fast that I have two that have graduated from High School. Home schooling them was the hardest thing I have ever done, but I am grateful and thankful that I did it, and the Lord gave me the strength to get through it.

20110519-074518.jpg

Alex will be starting college the fall and heading to chiropractic school.



20110519-074655.jpg

Samuel also will start college in the fall in hopes to get into sports medicine.

On another note my pregnancy is going well. I am now 20 weeks and can feel the baby move and kick.


20110519-075853.jpg

We found out Tuesday we are having another girl. Our second girl in a house of boys! Maria and I are so excited. We have someone we can dress in pink and make pretty! My pretty princess will now see how wonderful it is to have a sister even if there is 16 years between them. She will be the most amazing big sister!

I am trying to figure out what to do to get myself back to blogging.... Have any of you been through a dry spell like this?


Thanks to those of you who stay faithful and come and read.
Angie

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Angie! I just read through your last 6 or 7 posts. I am so excited for you. So glad you let me know. I am thrilled! And a girl! Wonderful. God is blessing you. Make sure you focus on Him, and on His wonderful face. Make sure  you don't look down at the waters of 'what if...'.
    I will add your blog back to my reader. When things get changed up, and it seems like someone has stopped blogging sometimes I stop following. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the wonderful changes in your home!!! How exciting.
    Just wanted to stop by and say howdy :)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are having a girl?! woooohoooooo! congratulations!!!

    did you see that we just found out that we are pregnant?! :-)  i still can't believe it. noah was so happy at the news that he cried. and austin hasn't stopped grinning. he has been praying for a baby sister for YEARS.

    love you, friend!
    marsha

    ps send me your new address please! drewsfamilytx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates