Skip to main content

31 weeks

20110804-071310.jpg

This pregnancy seems to have flown by. I guess because I focused on life. I focused on each day, rejoicing as this little one grew, rejoicing as she kicked, and knowing that every moment I received carrying this blessing was a kiss from my Lord Jesus himself.

I am far from ready for this little one. I was blessed with a crib from my dad, and a swing from him as well. I received a few articles of clothing from a coworker of Paul's( very sweet lady) who gave me things she won't wear till next year( at one years old) That's it-- I have no crib sheets. I DO have baby blankets( plenty of those) From the McDaniel family I received a diaper bag, and from my life long dear friend and her mother I received a baby monitor. There is so much more needed for this bundle. It will come-- I know it :)

We have decided that we will be having this little one at home. I am a bit anxious over this decision. It's the norm-- stepping into the unknown, the foreign, leaves anxiety, but I am confident after many months that this is the best decision for me and this sweet one! This is how I look at it- I broke out of the mold when it came to homeschooling, why not breakout of the mold in having a baby:)

In the meantime-- I have been thinking about starting Noah in schooling. This will be my first kindergartener so I have NO idea where to start. He is surpassed the mundane ABC's though he does not know them all-- he wants more than just reviewing ABC's and coloring pages. I don't blame him. It's just as boring to me as well. All my homeschooling friends-- I could really use your wisdom and prayers in this area!



20110804-075924.jpg
The rest of the family, Maria and Joey just finished some summer school programs in their cyberschool. They did it for extra credits. They will have a month break then the school year will start. Their books have arrived.

20110804-080631.jpg
Joey is always eager, so he opened his box to check out his new books, but Maria well let's say she is not as eager so I won't be surprised if her box stays closed till it's time to start school.

.

20110804-073022.jpg
Alexander is working hard at Hershey Park, he really does love it there. ( please lift him in prayer as he seeks the Lords will for his future)

20110804-080919.jpg
Sammy also works for Hershey Park, as security. He as not as passionate about it as Alex. Not a whole lot of fun involved in parking cars, and dealing with tired irate customers after a long day in the park, but his easy going personality make him perfect for the job.

20110804-081237.jpg
Paul continues to adapt to working. His work is physically as well as mentally challenging. He is realizing with authority comes great responsibility. Being a working supervisor is not fun, but he knows the blessing behind this job,. It is molding his character and I pray strengthening his faith, since he must lean on Him each day.

20110804-081708.jpg
My beloved is getting ready to go into a very hard working season come September. He will work 7 days a week/ 12 hour days, which will be difficult since he drives 1.5 hours to work. He will most likely stay down by his job so he can rest and sleep to get through this short season. This will only last 48 days. Yes this will be a difficult 6 weeks, not to mention scary since Oct 3rd is this little ones due date. So not long after he starts this working season this little one may make her presentation. Pray for us, especially pray for him. He will not forgive himself if he misses her birth, but he must do this!

We are slowly getting adapted to PA. Moving is never easy. You have to start over in every area of your life, church, friends, and work....etc... The most difficult area has been refereeing for my family. In Texas, they had a fabulous reputation. They were known as being one of the best crews to work with. Here well let's just say that the ones in charge just shouldn't be any more. Makes me really sad because their talents are being wasted.

We Love our little church. We know the Lord has us their to serve, we just are not sure how and what. Guess thats what we have to wait to figure out:) I hate waiting, I am the kind of person that likes to jump right in. My beloved Sam on the other hand is very patient, and will wait FOREVER it seems.:) In the meantime we are enjoying getting to know the fellowship and loving them.

Well dear sisters... I love chatting with you. I sure miss all of you and would love to hear how you are!

Be blessed, most of all be a blessing ( my sister in law - Val's saying)
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "