Skip to main content

25 Random things about me....

Well one of my favorite craft blogs (Gleeful things)posted a post on 25 random things about herself so I thought I would give it a whirl myself.

1. I have been married for 19.5 years. Just seeing that number amazes me.

2. I have 7 wonderful children. I feel so much joy when they are all in the same room laughing and talking

3. I love photography and pictures.

4. I love caramel

5. I love coffee, but my beloved calls it dulce de coffee-- because I love lots of cream and sugar. It has to look like caramel or it's not right :)

6. I hate the feel of fleece. I hate touching it.. I can't even explain how weird it feels to me

7. I hate practical jokes... I don't find people purposely doing things to me as funny

8. I have a very low self esteem. I see a very ugly person with terrible hair in the mirror. My beloved makes me feel gorgeous no matter what.

9. I have no idea how to decorate. I love the way women decorate their homes but I have no idea how to do it.

10. I love to paint, house, furniture or whatever but I am not any good at it. When I tell my beloved I am going to paint he quickly takes over

11. I hate mouthy, disrespectful children.

12. I hate garage sales. Another man's junk is another man's treasure. I never find treasure.

13. I hate shopping.. Unless it is in a craft store.

14. I have a hard time with written directions unless it is driving directions. So I learn really well by watching so when I want to learn a new craft I google it:)

15. I love to cook.if given a recipe I never follow it completely. I tend to change it.

16. I can't bake. I am not very good at it. I follow recipes and am scared to be too creative with it as I am with cooking.

17. I love homemade bread.. I am not successful making it. It never wants to rise:(

18. I absolutely hate the dentist. The thought of their tools make me cringe! Though I know they are a necessity.

19. I am totally fascinated with fixing cars. I would love to take a class or to on how to fix and engine :)

20. I am a techno nut. I love the latest and greatest techie things. (iPad, computers, phones etc)


21. I love to talk.. I wonder if it is because I don't remember doing alot of it as a kid.( I sucked my thumb so that was always in my mouth)


22. I love seafood!

23. I love to go to the tanning bed.. I love the warmth, and the 15 minutes of solitude I get!

24. I cherish my relationship with my girl. She is so dear to my heart. I reflect on what my life will be like when she gets married :(

25. Most important thing about me is-- I am follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. I was saved at 22 years old and have been trying to live my life to bring glory to His name...

It is not always so easy coming up with 25 things about yourself... Try it out

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "