Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

When did I become the older woman?


There was a time when I sat in a room with a group of women that I was one of the younger ones if not the youngest in the room but just recently I have noticed a transition occurring. A transition that I am unsure whether I am happy about or not. I have now transitioned to being one of the oldest women within the room. When did that happen?

 

It seems like yesterday all my children were little and I was seeking advice and counsel from those older women on how to rear them Godly. Now I am the one with the older children, now I hear myself passing on experience and trying to give encouragement and wisdom.... Oh my when did I become the older woman??!!! Where did the time go?? In a blink my Paul went from being 5 to 21 years old.

It is not a lie or an understatement or even a joke when they say "time goes in a blink of an eye"....

 

Angie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Disqus

 
Blogger Templates