Skip to main content

Trying to prepare and be motivated...

Lately I have been trying to prepare myself mentally, as well as spiritually for this new school year.
This year will be the first year in the state of PA that I will be homeschooling Maria and Joseph, with Noah traditionally. I will be honest after no doing it for 1 1/2 years and never doing it in the state of PA I am a bit intimidated. I worry about the state and whether I will meet all of their "requirements" but what I should really be intimidated by is NOT meeting my Lord's expectations/requirements that He has for me. I have not been faithful as I should have been. In so many ways I see have failed.. but as always the Lord shows me grace and gives me another opportunity.. He shows me mercy and I pray He will strengthen me...

So I ask you all to pray for me as well. That through my actions I will bring glory to my savior as I bring up Godly Seed for his glory.

On a lighter note.. we took family photos and they turned out pretty nicely...




When I look at these I know that my time is limited... they are all growing so fast.



Love In Christ Angie

Comments

  1. praying... PA is a tough state but there are many who homeschool and meet the requirements; you will be fine and you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family!
    You will do wonderfully in PA!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha