Skip to main content

Always the same...

You know some things just never change. People want your advice, want your direction, wisdom from the Word till the second you touch on something that hurts. Till the second you step on their toes, or make them exam their own way of thinking. Then- its not so fun any more.. then your words, are NOT so wise, or you are viewed as judgmental or condemning. I guess that is part of standing on God's Word in all situations. I guess that is part of seeing sin for sin and seeing that condemnation that comes from living in that sin without consequences or having a unrepentant heart.( Romans 2:5-6...But because of your hardness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath   for yourself in the day of wrath,   when God’s righteous judgment is revealed.  He will repay each one according to his works:)( Romans 8:5 For those who live   according to the flesh think about the things of the flesh,   but those who live   according to the Spirit, about the things of the Spirit.)   It pains me when people just misunderstand the motives of my heart, but I stand on knowing that the WORLD misunderstood Christ, unto His death. So I will take it and rely on Christ to strengthen me through HIS Word.

Romans 8: 31-39

What then are we to say about these things?  If God is for us, who is against us?  He did not even spare His own Son  but offered Him up for us all;  how will He not also with Him grant us everything? Who can bring an accusation against God’s elect?  God is the One who justifies.  Who is the one who condemns?  Christ Jesus is the One who died,  but even more, has been raised;  He also is at the right hand of God  and intercedes for us.  Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Can affliction   or anguish or persecution  or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: Because of You we are being put to death all day long;  we are counted as sheep to be slaughtered.     No, in all these things we are more than victorious  through Him who loved us.  For I am persuaded that not even death or life,  angels or rulers,  things present or things to come,   ⌊hostile⌋ powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God   that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!

..

This week has been full of many challenges but The Lord is able to see me through it. Last Saturday, Samuel went through his Eldership interview. And Sunday (which I missed because I was home with a sick little man) he was asked to be part of the greatest honor given to man and that is helping with the "sacraments" also known as communion.






The Children all went to their Father to receive communion and He(my beloved) stated he was fine till they each came to him, then changing His Words from "_Name_____,receive the blood of Christ which was shed for you" to " Son or daughter, receive the blood of Christ which was shed for you" sent him over the emotional edge. I know it was probably the most memorable moment for my Children! YES  and I missed it!!!!!

Hopefully I will have an opportunity to experience that soon.

Be blessed dear Saints.


Love In Christ Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha