Skip to main content

Daily scripture and thoughts

With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! (Psalm 119:10 ESV)

How many of us seek him with our whole hearts? How many seek Him at all?

Lord my heart yearns for you. Yearns to hear your voice and see your face. Lord give me strength  to follow your commandments, to love as you loved, and to be guided by your truth into righteousness. Father- I know you come to those who truly seek you!

Dear ones circumstances should not mandate how much you seek Him. To know Him, to love Him, to be able to do His Will you must seek Him daily. How? By reading His Word! 

Seek Him today for strength, seek Him for answers, seek Him Dear Ones- but it is by Him we have life, love and joy!

Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,