Skip to main content

Daily scripture and thoughts

fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10 ESV)

Dear Ones
Fear is not of God.  He desires for his children to know who they are in Him and know that He is with you always. He is the only source of true strength. When you fear and turn to someone else, they can only give you temporary strength. Their Words can bring you comfort but as soon as they walk away that fear welds up in you again. Only the Words of The Lord and His  strength leaves you feeling comforted and at ease.

Lord you know my fears. Lord grant me your peace ever lasting. Guide me through your truth! Strengthen me as I walk forward in 2014. May your truth, peace and love be with me. 

ALLOW 2014 to be glorifying to you!
Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,