Skip to main content

Daily scripture and thoughts

Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word. (Psalms 119:114 KJV)

Dear ones
The wonderful thing about the Word is the constant reminder of how wonderful our Lord is. He never changes. His love is selfless and gracious. We are to find our hope and strength in Him as life changes. You can put all your hope in the fact He will not change.

Lord give me strength through the changes, grace for those who need it and mercy for those who don't deserve it.


Solo para la Gloria de Dios

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,