Skip to main content

Daily scripture and thoughts

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. (Colossians 3:17 ESV)

Everything you do- everything -how many of us do everything in word or deed? Think of all the things you do all day- it says everything you do in your words or deed - do everything for Him. I wonder if we all took the time to think of all we do, and consciously devoted it to Christ if there would be anything we do that we would not or could not devote to Him because it is sin? Try it today- as you get up say I do this for your Lord Jesus- and see how far you go before you come upon something you can not devote to Him!

Lord I dedicate these Words to you! May I walk with you all day- I give you praise my Lord for all you do in my life. Be with me as I consciously walk with You to do all things in Word or deed to Your glory!
In Jesus name- Amen

Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,