Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and thoughts

For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them.” (Matthew 18:20 ESV)

Dear Ones
This is why you are not to forsake the assembling of yourselves. This is why you need and should desire to be with the body of Christ. Not only do they guide you and strengthen you but also where two or three are gathered in His name- there He is among them.

What a blessing to know that as we gather together our Lord Savior is there with us. We need HIM- I need HIM to make me strong. To give me answers, to guide me through His truth and help me walk when I just don't feel like it.


Seek Him today- Stop going through the motions!

Solo para La Gloria De Dios,

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

My heart song this morning…

Do you know He is for you? Do you know how much He loves you??     Seeking His Face,