Skip to main content

Daily Scripture and Thoughts

My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness. (Isaiah 26:9 ESV)

Dear Ones

Yearning, longing, desiring after, hungrying- all a heart we should have for our Lord. 

Have you ever had a yearning for something or someone? 

They are on your mind always, you can't focus on anything else. It is forever before you that is how we should be and feel for our Heavenly Father.  

His Word is to be forever before us, guiding and binding our heart to His. Do you wonder why you wonder around aimlessly in your faith? Do you struggle to keep faith? It is because you lack this yearning love for Our Lord. 

Steps for you to take to yearn for Him

1. Understand who you are without Him
     See your wretchness, understand how your sins look in His eyes

2. Truly repent
- repentance is turning
Doing things differently and removing yourself from sins

3. Read the Word, Study it. It is God's love letter to us. Open your heart to it so you can see how much He loves you.

4. Communion with Him
- talking with our Lord is important. He needs to hear from you. Share your heart and ask Him for more of Him

Dear Lord 
My heart yearns for more of you. I know I am wretched without you. I have no strength, and no words without you. Lord you are truly my all in all. I know who I was before and look upon that person with disgust. I wonder often where I would be without you, without your love and your forgiving hand and healing in my own heart.
Lord thank you for your love, mercy and forgiveness. 

Be with me- guide me and give me your wisdom. I love you Lord-
In Jesus Name Amen

Solo para la Gloria de Dios
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha