Skip to main content

goodbye 2014 and hello 2015

2014 brought so many things, joys as well as sorrows. We started the year very busy preparing for My girl- Maria to be married on February first and help her start her new life.

IMG_0484.JPG

The year seemed to continue in a whirlwind of events and memories.



IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_1224.JPG

IMG_1260.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1894.JPG

IMG_2347.JPG

IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG



IMG_2631.JPG

Though the year brought so much, it ended with the largest trial of our life. We rejoice in seeing the Lord as He comforted us, guided us and strengthened us through the trial. We were able to leave 2014 rejoicing and celebrating and ready to face 2015.

I look at 2015 wondering what the year will be filled with, and how the Lord will move. My prayer is that as we endured 2014, He will give us strength, wisdom, and peace for 2015. I pray you will stick with me as I try to be more faithful at blogging, and sharing,as we walk this journey of life.

Blessing and peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha