Skip to main content

new life

My life, and time goes way too fast. This week we had an addition to our family. New life, a sweet  new boy- how precious is life. Too often young people look at life as if they have all the time of the world. Never worrying about relationships, never worrying about tomorrow though life never promises tomorrow,so much hope comes from new life. New beginnings, a new chance to do things the right way according to the Word of God. Many times we humans never see it that way. We look at it as just another baby is born and not the second chance, or new beginning God intended it to be.

My Dear Little One- I have so much hope for you. I hope you will have what your mother did not. I hope you will show her love, strength, and order that only Christ can give. May you lead her to Christ like no one else could. May you restore what has been lost  what  has been lost along the way.

Titi Abuela loves you and I can't wait to meet you.

Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha