Skip to main content

fun times...

Camera Roll


These moments are so few when it comes to daddy, seeing him have fun and let loose. It seems like he works endlessly. He just never seems to have a moment in time to just have fun and enjoy life, his children, his home or even me. Do you wonder if  the mandate the Lord placed on man that," He will work by the sweat of his brow", if that is what He meant? Did he mean that you will never have fun, you will always be tired, and there be little to no enjoyment in life?!

I know and believe that Believers in Christ will suffer, if we are to take up our cross and follow after Christ. Christ suffered in this world. I just wonder if there are not to be any moments of joy?

Peace is a gift given by God, so we will experience peace inspite of the world chaos around us, and Joy is also the Lord's so we will experience His joy. But the Joy in life, do you wonder if we are suppose to have it? I wonder because if we enjoy this life too much, or love this world to much then our hearts will not yearn for Him, right?

The gift of family, of love, of a spouse, they are truly meant to be enjoyed...

As I sit and reflect on life, and my sweet husband, I am thankful that he has provided for me, for our children a very peaceful, loving and secure home. We all can never repay him for his sacrifices physically, his diligence or even the wonderful example he has been to each of us. Father's day is fast approaching and truly the gift He is- NONE of us can ever buy anything or share enough.

My beloved Samuel- my words are so empty and meaningless on how much you mean to me, how much I appreciate you (even when you make me mad) and How much I love you with all that I am. I am who I am because of the Love you have given me. I know that you love me because of the Love God has given you. I know and have not forgotten my own failures and sin, and think often how? WHY? Many women are not as blessed as I am and have been.

Thank you my sweet and beloved man!

Happy Father's Day

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "