Skip to main content

Thoughts

After a long day enjoying my children, soccer and Hershey park. As I showered and cleaned my thoughts randomly land on Paul. His wedding and his brother Joey. I do struggle with understanding Joeys support of his brother. I struggle knowing the dishonor he has bestowed up me and upon my husband and our family, how he can support his ungodliness.

Traditionally at a wedding there is a mother son  dance and I wonder what will my son do since he has chosen he does not want us there. Will he really dishonor me so much by dancing with someone else who did not give birth to him. I ask myself that question as if I do not know the answer to that question. He has dishonor we us in every other aspect of this wedding  so he will dishonor me again. But I struggle with understanding how Joey can stand in support of that. It is like a stab to my heart from both of them. It makes me angry and honestly it makes me not want to have anything to do with Joey as well. 

As I think on Joey I could write a book about how it seems like he went to Texas to escape us, Christ and the standard we believed they should live by. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha