Skip to main content

Forgiveness



I have blogged about this matter before. Manifesting forgiveness in your life and your walk with Christ is truly having the heart like Christ. Too often though we forgive with stipulations, or forgive with "buts". In this sermon preached by Voddie, he speaks on true forgiveness and what it should look like as a believer in Christ... how we should manifest that forgiveness.

He makes such a valid point at one point of how when we display unforgiveness that we are basically telling God; I know you sent your son to die for me and this person, but it isn't good enough. They must do.... for my forgiveness... Die again on the Cross Jesus!! This pierced my heart... and truly spoke deeply to my soul and I am hoping it will speak to you as well.







Thank you for allowing me to share this with you.
Thank you for walking with me,
Angie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha