Skip to main content

I will answer you…

Life has been so overwhelming lately, time seems to slip away, and I  don't feel like I have enough time in my day to accomplish all that I need to accomplish. I have neglected my time with the Lord. In a prayer meeting yesterday a peace washed over me, I felt the stress I was carrying with me melt away and the Holy Spirit impressed on me so clearly that though I may not have enough time to successfully accomplish all the things I need to in each day, one thing is for certain is HOW much I need my time in the Word. I need that time to help keep my  mind focused on the things above, and remind me that the things of this world, the pressures, expectations, deadlines, and requirements are nothing. They mean absolutely nothing in light of eternity and my walk with Christ is what is most important… so let us refocus on the things that matter-The Word of God and our time with Him.

"Thus says the Lord, who made the earth, the Lord who formed it, to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

As we face trials of life, and seek answers we often forget to turn to the One who has formed the earth and established it. We forget that the One who created us would have all the answers we seek. He directs us to heal, and directs us with His truth because He knows us better than we know ourselves!!

Seek you first the Kingdom of heaven dear ones, because this world does nothing for you. It will lead you to destruction, it will leave you feeling hopeless and very heavy laden with the weight of the trials.

We have a light, an unexplainable light, that gives us hope, that makes our burdens light and shows us the truth of this world, reveals the work of the enemy in our lives, and brings clear perspective to the darkness.

Call to Him and HE WILL ANSWER YOU.

Thank you for journeying with me…

Angie

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha