Skip to main content

Working


This is going to be a random blog where I am sharing, so look out it might be boring 😜. I started working on Tuesday for the first time in more than 12 years. I have had the privilege for the last 12 years to stay home. I am not just working to work though. It is certainly not about the money. God has a purpose. I am not quite sure what the end result will be but we will see.

The most amazing thing about where I work, is how I can speak openly and freely about my faith, Jesus, and the bible. I get to help guide people in their walk, marriage, and relationships with products that will be life changing. I get to show people products that will grow them, encourage them and help them learn more about this loving Savior. ( Jesus).

Though this adventure is exciting I am nervous, unsure if I am doing the right thing, and wondering what it is God has for me in this place. Whatever it is may be may He be glorified.

In the meantime, I will obey and allow Him to lead, try to manage my home, homeschooling Noah and Ellie, my classes at Liberty and work. The end goal? To see my Beloved Samuel in front of a body of Christ, shepherding and ministering the Word of God to a congregation God so graciously allowed him to lead.

So my dear friends would you walk with me? Pray for me?

Thank you for living life with me.

Angie

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "