Skip to main content

He is 7 months!

Can you believe he is now 7 months old. Here he is now-eating his breakfast and watching his favorite video called signing time. It is a sign language video that we have been watching with him for about two months, to teach him and ourselves sign language. He loves when we sign to him. He just smiles real big and laughs. He is starting to say Ma Ma, and Da Da Da.
He gets up on his knees and acts like he is going to take that step of crawling and belly flops forward to get whatever he is reaching for. The kids adore him, he is well loved that is for sure.
I have been trying to ween him from my bed to a crib that process has been a slow one. I guess I have learned my lesson, if the Lord should permit me to have another, it will never start in my bed. ;-)
Our summer has officially started. We were hoping to be in a house closer to our church by now but the Lord has not led us in that directions. I guess for now that is not his will for us. So we are still here in Nixa. We did not plant a garden because we were hoping to be gone by now. Now I am unsure what to do. I truly want a garden but we are looking at the middle of June already-wow time flies.
Sam is working hard and Paul is working side by side with him. Last week was a rough week of long hours. Hopefully this week will not be as many hours.
Alexander is doing well. He is slowly working through school.
Samuel J- has grown a foot! and still as quiet and easy going as ever. While Joey does not look like he has grown at all! and can be a meanie!
As for myself- I am sleepy, trying to make it through each day with the Lord. Right now I am doing a bible Study called the King's Daughter- by Diane Hagee- great stuff. I will write more on that later.
Need to go get some kids focused.
God's blessing to all.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love comments.. I love to hear from you and know you have blessed me with your thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha