Skip to main content

Another Monday

Ok- it is monday and the weekend seemed to fly by. Saturday we had the church Sweetheart banquet and that was interesting all in itself. Well it started out great Sam and I had some privacy and actually got to talk for the first time in a while. We talked about everything and nothing on the way to dinner. We get there and my sister and Clay were waiting and she looked stunning. We went in-I carried Noah. Sam parked the car and came in realizing he had forgotten the baby's diaperbag so that started the evening. Melissa and I went to walmart to get everything we needed for baby to make it through the night. It was a blessing because she bought, a diaper bag, blanket, outfit, bottles, formula, food,and new feeder. She said it reminder her of the "many times" she forgot the diaper bag for the girls. By the time we got back, we missed the reception, and salad stage of dinner. The lettuce was wilted and tasted so but I ate as much as I could stand. Missy did not eat at all. We wait a while for dinner which came out very cold. So it was difficult to eat cold. But I tried till I bit into a wad of this powdery stuff. YUK.
So we skipped that and went straight to dessert. (cheesecake) It was good.

Then the speaker came up- what I heard of it, he was great. Unfortunately it was very warm in the room. (too many bodies in one place) Noah is so warmblooded so he not happy, it was 8ish so it was bed time. So he became the fussy man. I tried to get him to nurse but he was too warm. So I left the room,missing the rest of the speaker, and sat with Noah so he could nurse. He went right to sleep. I ended up feeling like I missed the whole evening, so I did not spend alot of time with my sweetheart who by the way looked soooo handsome, in his black jacket, green shirt and tie to match!

Sunday- was great, the sermon was awesome.We came home and spent the afternoon laying down relaxing while Noah was in and out of naps. I was not ready for Sunday to end and Monday to begin! But here we are. So I need to be off....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello all...

Hello my Siesta(Beth Moore's word for Sisters-Love it)  I have decided to start this online bible Blog Study that Preacher's Wife  wrote. It has already started my wheels turning in my mind and heart. The very first question:  Are there any circumstances or relationships in your life where you can see God has intentionally placed you? Yes- many! A few grow heavy in my heart! What do you perceive may be at stake if you do or do not speak out for Him? The person's soul will be lost for eternity. They will not walk with me into the gates of heaven and I will spend the rest of my eternal life knowning I did nothing, said nothing and do not do what God intended me to do. Can you Honestly describe yourself as a woman with a "yes" in her spirit? No I can not say I can- I would like to fool myself and those around you to say I am but when it comes down to it.. I have failed! If not what keeps you from this? FEAR- fear that the person will see my words as judgement and no...

Saying "I love you"...

Thinking about these words. These words that are to express our deepest emotions. These words that are to leave us vunerable and open, just do not seem to have the impact they use to. Many people use these words so fleeting. They use them as if to say "thank you", or "I thought about you today". For me "I love you" is not an easy thing to say. If I say I love you- I mean it from way down deep in my heart. They are not just words to be said but also words, that are to be put into action. Have you ever thought about that? When someone says "I love you", do they show through their actions that they love you?  or do they leave you going Huh, really? I have had those thoughts, wondering if the person who has declared their love really does love me because actions speak louder than words to me. I hear their words but then on the other hand see their actions and  they do not act like a person who even cares about my well being. Jesus never states in the...

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for people(brothers and sisters) who are willing to reach out and help when they may not even know you... Last week I ordered a Saxon Algebra 1 book from a woman from a homeschooling classified site. The reason why I ordered it is because some where in the sea of boxes I have, there is the test forms for our Algebra and of course I could not find it without opening every box. So I went online and ordered it. The person I was ordering from did not accept Paypal, and I was really needing that test booklet as soon as possible, since that happened to be the math that Maria and Joey were in. I called the woman asking if there was some other way she could help me get these books faster. The first thing she asked me was "Are you  a  Christian?  I said" yes ma'am" She says "I will send the books priority today, before you send me the check. I trust you!" I was amazed, astounded that a sister across the miles, who never saw me or met me would reach her...