Skip to main content

a whole week tomorrow...

To think tomorrow we will be here a whole week which seems like an eternity. It does not seem like I just arrived here. I look around with disgust at the fact that I am here- not only do I think WHY... but I think HOW- how did I get here. I am trying not to "blame" Sam. Trying so hard to think of all the things I love about him. The way he tries to provide, but of course I have those "voices" in the back of my mind that say things, like he does not do ALL he could. He does not take on "two" jobs if need be. He does not, does not, does not.....
Then I think and reflect on to myself- I think of the things I should be doing, what I could be doing- How I could be working or should be working.

Of course then the thoughts of convictions come on me as well- the fact that I have discernment to be here with my children, to care for my family, my husband, and how can I do that- and be in this place- be in this situation. Where I have to "depend" on people who are so UNDEPENDABLE-
I just want to scream- scream at the fact that I know I should be on my knees praying- even though I feel lost and unsure how- as much as I desire for my husband to get on his hands and knees with me, to take the lead in prayer, reading and time with God- He does not-
But where do I fail- where do I not do what I am suppose to as a wife.. where do I .... show me Lord- Help me because I feel like I am dying inside- I feel like I have NO ONE and nothing- I feel like Sam does not even understand me! As gracious as I am trying to be- I feel like I am just wondering in this place- a lost soul who has lost its body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day two

still trying to get the routine established But I am so grateful I have this privilege to disciple these two and guide these two in their education. Thank you Lord Angie    

Whisperings

Some of you know I have lots of children. Seven to be exact, and most of them are older and Most of them are young men except for one boy.   Lately one of my youngmen have been struggling. He works at an amusement park, and is around people all day long who standards, or morals do not quite match what we(through God's grace) have tried to instill in him. All day long he is whispered at about what he should have, and what he should be doing at "his age".  Today while reading the Word these verses stood out.... Proverbs 23 15  My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine. 16  Yea, my reins shall rejoice, when thy lips speak right things. 17  Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the  Lord  all the day long His heart started to "envy" what these whisperers were saying to him and started to feel like he has been missing out on something in life.  Really?  How do we envy sinners?  How do we as professing believers say "

Week 20 - Photo Challenge (Silhouettes Category)

    Our Babe- is always the best subject but not always a willing one… haha